Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.464 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,666 (S/. 2,135) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (31 minutes ago)