Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.207 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 126% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,297 (AU$1,385) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)