Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.024 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 128% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,423 (AU$1,645) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)