Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.918 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 96% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,012 (€909) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (30 minutes ago)