Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06186 EGP / AOA *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,797 (223,014 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 60 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)