Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05769 EGP / AOA *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,743 (203,567 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 120 C$ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 40元 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)