Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.770 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,235 (﷼ 2,565) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)