Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.915 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 118% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,504 ($1,033) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)