Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,350 prices entered by 428 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49691 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,771 (ARS $25,702) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)