Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,947 prices entered by 341 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06384 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,215 (207,003 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)