Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01553 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 130% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,512 (₩1,320,488) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,499 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$24,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 15,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $4.40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 950 (about 4 hours ago)