Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01604 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 139% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,276 (₩1,264,173) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)