Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01578 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 139% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,258 (₩1,410,418) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (36 minutes ago)