Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00621 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,390 (COL$2,155,490) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (about 1 hour ago)