Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.785 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,806 (16,323 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)