Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.804 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,356 (17,851 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)