Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.278 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 139% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,321 (£873) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 105,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 14,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)