Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.971 EGP / BYN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,648 (1,076 BYN) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)