Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.515 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,468 (2,540 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)