Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.349 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,136 (2,791 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (34 minutes ago)