Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,423 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.916 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 187% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,440 ($1,587) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)