Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.006 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 106% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,927 (9,436 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)