Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.989 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 102% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,391 (9,245 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)