Cost of living in Bologna, Italy vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.397 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 105% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,612 (€814) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)