Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,527 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00597 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,301 (COL$2,061,250) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mumbai costs ₨700,000 (about 2 hours ago)