Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,617 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00560 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,227 (COL$2,542,192) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cairo costs E£ 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hanover costs €67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 65TL (about 3 hours ago)