Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,528 prices entered by 355 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00622 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,338 (COL$1,982,677) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)