Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,927 (Rp 8,243,154) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩26,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)