Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03191 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,658 (428,047 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (29 minutes ago)