Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00215 EGP / SLL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,210 (6,620,825 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (35 minutes ago)