Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.248 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,377 (R 11,522) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)