Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25648 EGP / KGS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,764 (45,869 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ranchi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)