Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26174 EGP / KGS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,070 (49,933 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)