Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25851 EGP / KGS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,401 (44,100 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (44 minutes ago)