Cost of living in Bilaspur, India vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24967 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,830 (₨43,378) in Bilaspur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)