Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.372 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,725 (1,130KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (32 minutes ago)