Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.612 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,344 (1,069KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)