Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25487 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,114 (₨43,607) in Bhubaneswar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)