Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.323 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 70% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,999 (R 12,090) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)