Cost of living in Bhilai, India vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24583 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,987 (₨36,557) in Bhilai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 14,231 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cairo costs E£ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100,000 (about 3 hours ago)