Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.200 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 182% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,962 (kr 10,892) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kaliningrad costs руб 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 4 hours ago)