Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.990 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,737 (1,212 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)