Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.034 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,651 (1,124 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)