Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,009 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.424 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,246 (R$ 3,672) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (44 minutes ago)