Cost of living in Belluno, Italy vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.499 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 143% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,352 (€1,139) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)