Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.744 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,425 (R$ 2,198) in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)