Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.742 EGP / TND
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,497 (1,557 Dinar) in Beja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)