Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.165 EGP / TND
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,838 (1,596 Dinar) in Beja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)