Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01188 EGP / LBP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 102% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,220 (1,534,233 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)