Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.849 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 107% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,073 (4,139 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agartala costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)