Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.302 EGP / GEL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,165 (1,666 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)