Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.291 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,816 (RM2,288) in Batu Pahat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ahmedabad costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)