Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00440 EGP / KHR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,432 (2,143,478 Riels) in Battambang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Petrolina costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)