Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00441 EGP / KHR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,866 (2,239,741 Riels) in Battambang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元14 (about 1 hour ago)