Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15179 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,790 (77,671 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)