Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14752 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,243 (82,989 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $700 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $34 (24 minutes ago)