Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03192 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 127% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,185 (632,290 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 90 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (about 2 hours ago)