Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03208 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 123% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,748 (584,386 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)