Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03032 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 119% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,086 (629,432 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,240 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 70元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (about 2 hours ago)