Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01508 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,662 (906,217 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)