Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra you would need to make just about E£ 8,114 (Bs 112,538,149) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)