Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28962 EGP / VES *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 510% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 54,252 (187,322 Bs.S.) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (43 minutes ago)