Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35731 EGP / DOP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,777 (RD$ 30,160) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)