Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03164 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,048 (412,452 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (22 minutes ago)