Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,945 prices entered by 568 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24687 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,999 (₨44,555) in Bangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Padang costs Rp 7,850 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tel Aviv costs 7 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$500 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ashqelon costs 1,815 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 300元 (20 minutes ago)