Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,094 prices entered by 675 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26089 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,774 (₨45,131) in Bangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)