Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00123 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,389 (Rp 10,096,280) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)