Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00126 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,690 (Rp 9,300,497) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)