Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,328 (Rp 8,599,159) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)