Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00123 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,053 (Rp 7,364,981) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matsumoto costs ¥90,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)