Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,957 (Rp 10,617,354) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)