Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03186 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 75% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,078 (504,692 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $798 (about 1 hour ago)